When I make plan, even if it feels right, Ascala will almost always come and say to me: “Your plan needs to be more flexible.” Such is life, the best made plans do not always work out as we want, even though the plan seemingly is a good one. All plans must have a certain flexibility, they do not always offer a straight road.
Suddenly I hear Ascala saying:
– When I come in and influence your mind to open up to hear my voice, my job is sometimes to help you stick to your plan and sometimes to point out to you how it can be improved, not just to suit spirit, but you too. Remember, we work together…
As I write this I want to laugh at myself and the way I can be. Of late Ascala has made some adjustments to my plans and I am beginning to realise what he meant as he told me:
– Terry this is not because we want to stop you, but we feel it is very important that this moment in time is about what we can give back to you in return. We want you to have time to catch up with yourself, time for rest and recuperation.
I was a little bit resistant towards him, I kept saying: “I have so much to do…” His reply was:
– Well, I have given you my point of view. We want you to enjoy the summer and catch up with yourself. This is your time now, Terry. Should you adhere to this advice I now give things are just going to fall into place, more than you can imagine. You will have that “aha-experience” and you will realise that these words are not empty. We have heard your wishes and ideas, most of which we like. It is time for you to step off the train, you have arrived at your destination, where you are supposed to be at this moment in time. This is your last stop with your course centre and after you have rested we will call you back to the station, because there is a new train for you to catch that will take you into a future that you did not expect.
Sometimes we feel alone and that is essential to our journey, but we are never really alone, those higher powers are ever present and they are aware when a human being needs an intervention. Ascala is saying:
– If I was with you every day you would feel crowded and I would not be showing you respect, but I know when you need my input. It was we, spirit, who realised that you had taken Gamla Byskolan as far as it was meant to go whilst in your hands. And may I give another point of view? What has been created with Gamla Byskolan will not be abandoned, but the school is where should be at this moment in time. We will endeavour to make sure it is passed on to the right person, with the best intentions. It will be three people that will show great interest and you will know when they have arrived. Of course, Gamla Byskolan and what it has represented will change, but the school has to be handed over to people with fresh ideas and new energy. It is time for you to move on, Terry.
I am thinking: Where is all of this going to lead to? It would be nice to know now, but Ascala just puts his index finger to his lips and says:
– All will be revealed. You now need time for rest and recuperation and when you mind opens up to new ideas we will be there.
Then he gives me two dates, the 8th of July and the 12 of August. What this means I have no idea.
Now it is vacation time for me! I will see you again in the beginning of august. I wish you all a lovely summer!